Sunday, January 16, 2005

I use Firefox almost 95% of the time (the other 5% for those crazy sites which seem to work only on IE. This includes a few of our intranet webpages). And i find the following extensions simply hard to live without.

Livelines - This helps me add a RSS feed directly into Bloglines
BlogThis - This is to post a blog entry in Blogger
IEView - View the current page in IE (for those 5% sites i was talking about)

Do you have any such 'hard to live without' Firefox extensions?

6 comments:

Kumaraguru said...

I don't know about you but BugMeNot FireFox Extension ( http://extensions.roachfiend.com/index.php#bugmenot ) saves me plenty of time whenever I am blocked by a page that requires compulsory registration(such as NYT).

Anonymous said...

Bookmarks Synchronizer : Can't live without this! Great to keep bookmarks in sync at work and at home.

Deepak
http://eminor.antrix.net/

Krishna said...

KG, I was thinking about BugMeNot as a nice to have extension, but never thought it already existed.

Aravind said...

Me too an ardent supporter of firefox browser.
Off late having a problem .I cant open my Gmail in firefox.the page does not open at all after a while i get the timeout error.any solutions?

Krishna said...

Aravind, Thats strange. Didn't a fresh install help?

Anonymous said...

https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&version=1.0&os=Windows&category=Entertainment&numpg=10&id=219

thats foxy-tunes (it integrates ur media player into the browser)

-ashesh