Monday, May 16, 2005

Bangalore Bloggers Meet (15th May 2005)

We met up at Barista/Koshy's on St. Mark's Rd. We had a great time at both places. Nice to meet up with so many high enthu people! Here goes the list of folks who were present. Adel, Aditya, Ambarish, Anand, Arnab, Kiruba, Kishore, Madhu, Muthu, Prabhu, Rahul, Sam, Shubh, Sathish, Suman, Shyam, Venkat and of course, me. Really looking forward to meeting you folks more often! One interesting statistic was that out of the 17 or so bloggers who attended, around 11 were us Tamilians!

As i had forgotten to pick up my Canon, i had to settle with my cellphone for these pictures. So most photos are of not-so-great resolution! In case you want to look at slightly bigger photos, you can do so at my Flickr Page

   

   

   

   

   

13 comments:

Kishore said...

Ain't I looking smartest of them all.. ;)

Krishna said...

Sure, Dude!

shub said...

Ahh finally! :-) Nice ones! :)

F e r r a r i said...

Good one!

sathish said...

ur cellfone images r gud unlike mine.

Vignesh said...

Ahem... xcoose me... as Bangalore blogger, who has even had the honor of being liked off this very blog, I would like to know how one gets to know of these Blogger meets and how one can, if one were so inclined, attend ?

In other words... nooooooooneee toolllldddd meeeeeeeeee :(((

Krishna said...

Vignesh, Follow some active Blr bloggers like Anita bora.(www.anitabora.com/blog). And sorry for not blogging about the meet in my blog.So info future meets go straight into my blog as well !

Krishna said...

Satish, Whats your cellphone? Mine is good under Daylight, but night photos are very grainy.

Anonymous said...

great Images Krishna. Nice to meet you all and you've got a nice blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Krishna: I am disappointed with the statement
"out of the 17 or so bloggers who attended, around 11 were us Tamilians! Nice show folks!"
As is, we have many divisions in our society, why add to such tendencies?

Krishna said...

Oops. Raj, I never thought that statement could be interpreted like that! It just sounded an interesting statistic to me. And the "Nice show folks" was for everybody. Not for the 11 guys alone. That was a misplaced statement :) Looks like i have to reread stuff before clicking the Post button!

Anonymous said...

When is the next meet ? please mail me at muthu@periyakaruppan.com

Krishna said...

Muthu, Keep reading this blog. Will update when i there is a meet planned.